branding & showcase
EARL & sons
Brief in brief
Client Location – Rye, UK
- Re-naming and positioning of a long-established self-named business
- Change public perception of the capability and scale of business
- Showcase website
- Establish Digital presence
- Brand application for print, clothing and other
- Company name creation
- Showcase Website
THE NAME & THE BRAND
The re-naming of this self-named business was undertaken delicately in order to not alienate existing recognition. The family surname – Earls – is well known in the area and with the team due to expanding, and bringing in other family members, the name Earl & Sons was born.
The client wanted a brand that was classy and under-stated. They wanted to steer away from the blues, reds and greens that are often used in the construction industry. The final branding chosen was a serif font in capitals in a dark aubergine with a bold yellow as a contrasting pop.
A vector house icon was created in a gradient of lines for use on the full logo and as an additional brand aid on their digital and printed marketing.
“A HUGE than you to the girls at Rockpool for creating our new branding and website. They even set up our Social Media and gave us a tutorial on how best to post and improve our on-line presence. The whole process was seamless, and communication was good throughout. What they have created for us is exactly as we had hoped, clean, fresh and reflective of the image we are trying to present. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Rockpool for all your digital media needs.“
- Create all brand deliverables including new business name
- Create a timeless, classic website which focuses on ease of use for in-house staff
- Create digital business additions. Such as Google Business, Facebook page, Instagram account incuding Meta Suite, Houzz profile etc
- Higher level SEO to ensure maximum search engine reach
- Room for growth and implementation of further plugins and functionalities
Full Platform & Plugin Research
Working out which platform would work best for the company and why…
- Brand Integrity
- Ease of use
- Capability for further longterm growth
This client was elevating their existing business reinvention. It was essential to have the new website ready as quickly as possible to ensure that the new identity could gain recognition and assosiation with the existing brand.
Client received all branding files, website and assets digitally.