LITTLE SILVER COUNTRY HOTEL
HOTELS & B&BS
Brief in brief
Client Location – Tenterden, Kent. UK
- Brand evolution
- Appeal more to their wedding target market
- Portray their plans for growth
- Modernise and make fully responsive
- Optimisation of new photography
- Print – a wedding brochure
- Full copywriting service
- Web Design
- Business Advisory
- Print Design
Our client had inherited the full branding and website when they purchased the hotel a short while ago. The branding was outdated and our client’s plans of growth and development of the venue were restricted by this outdated branding.
Fonts, colours and imagery were all changed and the new branding assets were received very well by the client who will now work on applying them to all of their in house documentation, both digital and printed.
The client’s were using a ‘home-printed’ wedding leaflet which did not WOW potential customers, this enabled us to work with them, using new photography and streamlined information to produce a professional 12pp professional wedding brochure designed to entice brides and couples to utilise all this venue has to offer. This is used both in hard copy at wedding fairs and as a digital download via their website.
“Fran, Emily and Jen are a fantastic team. From start to finish, they have been encouraging, attentive and very patient with us. From our initial meeting with us on site to our ad-hoc requests, they have all gone above and beyond to create a product for us to match our vision. We would highly recommend them to other businesses.”
Little Silver Country Hotel
- To make the website more user friendly
- To reflect the new branding
- Creating a higher level of functionality
- To have a fully responsive website on all devices
- To improve overall user experience must be more linear
- Reflect the growth plans
- Appeal to the wedding market
Full Platform & Plugin Research
Working out which platform would work best for the company and why…
- Brand Integrity
- Ease of use
- Capability for further longterm growth
Client received branding at the start of the project as this determined many aesthetic elements of the website. After the website went live the client received their print materials.