E- Shop WEBSITE
Around The Garden Table
E-Shop – Garden Lifestyle Boutique
Brief in brief
Client Location – Northiam, East Sussex. UK
- Complete Branding
- Ease of use for Client
- Ease of use for customer
- Specialist delivery perimeters
- Move e-shop from previous platform to Woocommerce
- Modernise and make fully responsive
- Mailing List Integration
- Web Design
- E-Shop – full product category move from previous site
- VA – full product catalogue upload
CLIENT LED DESIGN
The client had their logo & branding designed to their specification by us at the start of the project.
- Make the website more user friendly
- Higher level functionality
- Fully responsive on all devices
- Overall user experience must be more linear.
- Client needed to be able to annotate as and when for seasonal stock changes
- Implementation of Mailchimp Mailing List
- Implementation of specific delivery perimeters.
Full Platform & Plugin Research
Working out which platform would work best for the company and why
- Brand Integrity
- Ease of use
- Capability for further longterm growth
Client required in house training and advice.
Easy Navigation for Repeat Customers
Repeat customers needed to be drawn in by the design to increase ‘basket spend’.
Client trained to maintain and upkeep
Client was given face to face training with two of our Rockpool Professionals and additional email support for one month after the site was live. The client has at times come back to us for support and advice which we are always happy to assist with wherever possible.
The site is optimised for all devices. Once the initial desktop site is built, the site is then broken down for mobile/tablet devices to ensure optimised functionality and usability.