Design & Social Media Campaign
Rye Town Council
Brief in brief
Client Location – Rye, East Sussex. UK
- Increase local awareness of Rye businesses post covid
- Show support from council to local businesses
- Brand Design
- Print Design
- Social Media
- Show council backing of local businesses
- Create awareness of local businesses
- Increase council exposure
- Encourage local people to stay local as per governement guidelines
Full Platform Research
Working out which colours would work best for the council and why
- Brand Integrity
- Ease of understanding
- Full handover at the close of campaign of social media platforms created for the job
NEW Social Media Profile Creation
We always research into what social media platform(s) would best suit the target audience.
Rye Town Council had Facebook as an existing platform, and we then extended this to include Twitter & Instagram.
Bespoke Social Media image creation for each platform. We also included message and comment management for the duration of the campaign.
THE BRANDING & PRINT
Full Campaign Branding Creation
First and foremost we had to create some unique graphics that could be applied to both the print and social media campaign.
Illustrations depicting the town of Rye including some key landmarks and recognisable locations we used in a bold bi-colour design.
We then used these designs to create posters, banners and social media imagery.
The client arranged their own printing and distribution throughout the town.